Sunday, September 19, 2010

Donkey Personified

Hello readers, I’m donkey. I have a name which is used worldwide as a weapon for doing verbal assaults by this not very kind mankind. I could never understand the reason behind using my name for expressing anger and dissatisfaction and why does it connote idiocy. I’m a very innocent and quiet by nature; is not a good thing? I’m very affectionate and enjoy the companionship of people. I need companions; if I don’t get it, I would become very depressed. Unfortunately my masters don’t understand this. My masters leave me on the urban roads amidst of heavy traffic. Some would, even tie my legs and some would paint on me. I’m not as intelligent as them and therefore can’t think of their reason for doing so. On the roads, they all come rushing, riding on round devils that can crush anyone anytime; some, have two, others have three and up to four. My reaction time is very high, and that’s why I get frightened and get struck at one place.

I have five senses which are same in count as that of my masters. But, I don’t have a brain as sharp as them and power as great as them. God also has not been kind enough to bless me with some good features and colours; for that matter, my masters can’t even enjoy seeing me or adopt me as their pet. I think that is the reason, they punish me every time. This is so unfortunate that I can’t even celebrate what I have. I have the strength to remain without food and water for a long time; I can carry live weight of up to 30% of my body weight and dead weight of up to 20% of my body weight. It makes me a very choice for being used in the dry and tough regions for loading and transportation. My qualities still remain unnoticed to my masters.

My life is difficult and I have no idea when my sufferings will end. But, I will live it till its end as I have faith in God as he would have definitely thought of something to take care of his weak child. God won’t overlook me.

3 comments:

  1. Mahaveer ka Yehi sandesh.....
    Jeeyo aur Jeene Do.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. an idea can change ur wife...oops life... Mr.Donkey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!Donkey said it all!Its the Misfortune of Mankind for not being able to utilise the Nature in the most Harmonious way!!

    ReplyDelete